This Website is owned and operated by Pochin’s.
We are registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We take our responsibilities to secure your personal information very seriously. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you give to us.
If you visit a Website operated by a third party through a link included on this website, your information may be used differently by the operator of the linked website and a third party website may have different privacy and security policies. We do not have any control over any websites other than ww and take no responsibility for information given to any website other than www.pochins.com.
By entering information about you, you accept that we may retain your information and that it may be held by us or any third party company which processes it on our behalf.
The information you provide to us when using this Website will be processed for the following reasons:
- to handle orders, deliver products and/ or services;
- to process payments;
- to communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers;
- to update our records;
- to administer and maintain your user account with us;
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services;
- to customise this Website according to your interests;
- to perform statistical analyses and assessments of the use of this Website;
- to research our database;
- to analyse our customer base;
- to inform third party advertisers of the results of the statistical analyses of the use of their adverts on this Website (aggregated data only);
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations; [and]
- to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your first name and your surname and your address;
- your telephone number (in case we need to contact you urgently) and your email address;
- your credit card details if you subscribe to one of our online services;
- your occupation;
- your interests;
- the information included in any online services to which you subscribe;
- details about the services you specifically request;
- information you complete by way of our surveys;
- your age and date of birth;
We do not keep your personal information any longer than is necessary.